|Intense dot steering. Photo: Annika Vos|
Chalo Chalo thoughts after Multiplayer Game Picnic #3.
- Amp visual feedback for explosions even more with very brief display of: rays, dark screen overlay.
- Power-up: Ranged blast weapon with kick-back for the launcher
- Power-up: Horizontal mirroring of the terrain (can be interpreted different ways). Thanks to Jan Willem.
- Trinity: avoid ice 'exploit' by making the direction that clones appear always perpendicular to a line towards the goal. (Many don't 'get' trinity at the moment, underpowered?).
- Lassoo: ranged weapon. when opponent is hit, firer and opponent are pushed towards each other (proportionally to the distance between them).
- Stun gun. Add slight 'homing' behaviour to projectiles.
A big thanks to everyone who played, and gave praise, constructive criticism and suggestions.